Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] ABC music system
General Discussion

[Pinned] ABC music system

So you want to write in .ABC? Writing music in abc format is perhaps not the most efficient way of writing down music, but the nice thing about it is that it can be done by any ole’ text editor, and then be easily read by programs such as LOTRO. T...
Small Elescudo 9y
Elescudo31094Small Aderius 9y
[Pinned] Forum Guidelines
General Discussion

[Pinned] Forum Guidelines

The General Discussion Forum is for LOTRO related topics. Generally this is the place for OOC conversations. Non-LOTRO related conversations should take place in the "Off-Topic" forum.
Small Tlindor 9y
Tlindor1663Small Tlindor 9y
General Discussion

New Armour (Armor if you're uncool like)

LinkThe folks over at code masters (European lotro forums) have done it again. Screenshots of the new lvl 65 armour sets. The annuminas set has been remade for lvl 65s, with 25 rad each. Like its lvl 50 version, each piece of armour is a tad under...
Small Elescudo 7y
Elescudo34822Small Silwein 7y
General Discussion

Group Quests!

Have a quest you need help with? Hankering to get something done you can't get done yourself? let us know.This thread is for coordinating getting group quests and other lower lvl group content.
Small Elescudo 7y
Elescudo83966Member avatar small Eadilwulf 7y
General Discussion

Free To Play

So today they announced that LotRO will become a Free-to-play game sometime in the near future. Alot of different opinions on the matter, so lets hear em! lol. For information see Here. My own opinion is that turbine likes to play with terminolog...
Small Elescudo 7y
Elescudo299980Small Geomyr 7y
General Discussion

Silwein's new look!

I like it 3(
Small Geomyr 7y
Geomyr74967Small Silwein 7y
1 2 3
General Discussion

The Many Sights of Middle Earth "A forum based game"

Welcome one and all to the “The Many Sights of Middle Earth” game. The premise is this: Mirkwood is a bit more then a month off, and so as a form of entertainment, I thought I would start up a little game. Nothing big. Nothing too fancy. I saw thi...
Small Elescudo 7y
Elescudo466116Small Elescudo 7y
General Discussion

What will you be playing after LOTRO?

After this change, whether it be immediate, or years down the road.. I can see people slowly breaking off or having us all go our seperate ways after a while. Wouldn't it be neat if we all moved to the same game and started a new? What will you be...
Small Geomyr 7y
Geomyr81297Small Jilliane 7y
General Discussion

Welcome Tatie to the Kin!

Hello there Tatie! My name is Aderius and it is my pleasureto welcome you to the ERT. Please make yourself rightat home. If you have any questions about our kinshipor need any assistance whatsoever, feel free to ask.We are all happy to have you...
Small Aderius 7y
Aderius3828Small Belegarei 7y
General Discussion

New kin not new friends

All,Well it seems that my want to do new things in the game has forced me to make a strangely very difficult decision. I hope everyone can understand my commitment to you all over the years for a few of you and months for a lot of you. Lately I ...
Small Nofxrok 7y
Nofxrok71099Small Arrinairus 7y
General Discussion

Welcome Alaen to the kin!

Hello members of ERT, please join me in welcomingAlaen to our family. It's great to have you here, Alaen!If you require any assistance whatsoever, do not hesitateto ask, it is our pleasure to help you get back in the swing of the game. I'm glad y...
Small Aderius 7y
Aderius3705Small Belegarei 7y
General Discussion

When The Content Has Ran It's Course

It’s a reoccurring story… Whether you were waiting on Goblin Town and the Rift to be patched into Angmar; wanting to explore the Mines of Moria; looking for the Watcher or DN patch; Lothlorien; Mirkwood and the new skirmishes or the next expansion...
Small Belegarei 7y
Belegarei21235Small Isowen 7y
General Discussion

My recent rarity

Just wanted everyone to know whats up with me lately.In case noones noticed I havent been around much the past two weeks or so.All started with a visit from my older brother a couple weeks ago.Hes been stationed in London the past couple years and...
Member avatar small Leif 7y
Leif3699Small Isowen 7y
General Discussion

Welcome Eadilwulf to the kin!

Welcome Eadilwulf! I'm glad to meet you and i'm happyyou are part of our kinship. Please don't hesitateto ask questions, it is our duty and pleasure tomake you feel right at home :)
Small Aderius 7y
Aderius7940Small Jilliane 7y
General Discussion

Welcome, Nolgar, to the East Road Travelers

Welcome, Nolgar.It's a pleasure to have you with us. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask.Looking forward to future adventure.
Small Elescudo 7y
Elescudo101153Small Jilliane 7y
1 2 3
General Discussion

The thread formally known as Elescudo vs School year

Alas.I have been hinting at the fact that my play time would be reduced in the near future. The future has come, and my guesses have not come close to the degree of the matter. Today I received an absurd amount of work in what is known as "crammi...
Small Elescudo 8y
Elescudo465448Small Elescudo 7y
General Discussion

Where in the world is Arrinairus Belteshazzar?

I give you the official thread regarding where I am in my internet situation... I, the great third officer of the triune authority structure of our most auspicious kin (or second… me and Eles got promoted at the same time so its hard to know. I, t...
Small Arrinairus 7y
Arrinairus273350Small Arrinairus 7y
General Discussion

Activity

My roomie activated this week and I have been on an alt trying to grind a character up with her.Just an FYI so yall know I didn't just disappear :)
Member avatar small Torune 7y
Torune1494Member avatar small Torune 7y
General Discussion

Free to Play LOTRO

With the recent announcement that LOTRO is going Free to Pay, Turbine has just lost Tath and myself as customers. Whilst I'm sure that some people will enjoy the new game model, past experiance with free to play games has for me been very negati...
Small Aegambor 7y
Aegambor51315Small Arrinairus 7y
General Discussion

ERT's Lorebook Update

Take a look at our "overhauled" webpage in the Lorebook and learn (or remember) why we're called the East Road Travelers.I hope you enjoy your read.Click Here
Small Belegarei 7y
Belegarei2689Small Aderius 7y